3. MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hello everyone !!

My favorite piece of technology is the PC.

Because I can do many things with it.

I use my PC to work, study and play video games.


I play Day-Z.


My first PC was one with Windows 98. There I learned to use a computer for the first time. I played a lot of games on it, but I also learned a lot of things.

In the pandemic I used my computer a lot again. I started programming more seriously.

Together with my friend we realized that we could work creating our smartphone apps.

So I focused more on learning UI (user interface) design. So now it's a bit difficult for me to program XD, I lost practice.

With my friend we have the goal of living in 2023 from the money generated by our apps.

I would recommend using a PC if you like video games or use something that needs a lot of power. Like editing videos, making animations.

But for the most common use I think it is better to use a smartphone or a tablet, since now they are very good and smaller.




this is my pc

Comentarios

  1. Wowwwww, it's so interesting your story about you started programming, because is so difficult and strange to me haha. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. WHO AM I?

4. MY SPECIAL PHOTO