1. WHO AM I?

Hi, my name is Andres Rivera, I'm 23 years old and I study anthropology at the University of Chile.

I am from Coquimbo and I have a younger sister who is 18 years old. She also studies architecture at the University of Chile, so we are both living here in Santiago.

When I was in high school I didn't know what to study at university.

So she entered Civil Engineering in Mines, where she had a great time, met many friends and learned a lot.

I studied engineering for two years and decided to switch to Kinesiology, where I fell in love with anatomy.

In my second year of Kinesiology, the pandemic arrived, so I decided to freeze and have been working these years until now.

I worked providing mechanical services in medium-sized mining, such as air conditioning in mining equipment.

In the university I knew the programming which fascinated me. Getting to have a medium level of programming, being able to make Androit app and others. Although in recent years I have worked on projects more as a UI designer.

I also actively compete with my team in programming CTF.

I am currently very interested in starting to work with data science.

Last year I decided to study what I really wanted when I was little, which was archaeology.


whenever I can I try to go for a walk in different places, I really like mountaineering and climbing.


I really like photography but I don't have photos where I appear, I'm always the one who takes the photos.

Comentarios

  1. Nice to meet you Andrés, maybe one day we will climb the Renca's hill. I invite you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Andrés! I understand your curiosity, I don't like the separation between humanist and scientist, I was a hard way to find what to study. But archaeology is everything. XXO

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

4. MY SPECIAL PHOTO

3. MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY