4. MY SPECIAL PHOTO


 I have loved photography for years.

Like since I was in school.

And of all the photos I've taken this one is special to me.


(my mom's garden, maybe in 2018)

This photo symbolizes how I started taking photos and learning about it.

It represents my beginning in photography.

The story behind this photo is quite curious but nothing in particular.

I always wanted a manual camera (that the values can be adjusted manually) and when I bought my camera, I took it out of the box, I put the battery and a memory in it and I went out to the garden of my house to take pictures.

And this is one of those photos I took.

Then continue taking many photos and learning a lot, until the pandemic stops taking photos.

This summer for a family trip I took pictures again with my camera.

I rediscovered what photography produces in me.

and that's all for this blog

Thanks for reading

bye

Comentarios

  1. Hi Andrés, awesome you story Andrés, also the reason for your photo is interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Andrés!!
    really liked your photo <3, especially the story behind it because it gives it a very special value.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, is amazing how you express your feelings for take photos, I hope you can follow it and take more beautiful pictures

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. WHO AM I?

3. MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY