2. WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

As I wrote in my previous post, when I finished school I didn't know what to study at the University.

So I started studying Civil Engineering in Mines, while I decided what to do in my future.

I entered the University of La Serena, where I learned about Kinesiology.

Which caught my attention.

So I decided to switch to studying it.

There I fell in love with laboratory work and anatomy.

I was there for a year and it was the pandemic so I decided to freeze.

I was working and since I had free time I used it to learn things that interested me and work on my own projects.

This year I had planned to enter Kinesiology at the University of Chile, but talking to my friend, I said to myself, why didn't I study what I wanted when I was a kid?

So I decided to study anthropology, because when I was little I wanted to be an archaeologist.

Currently I feel very comfortable and happy studying anthropology.

It was really what I wanted to do when I was a kid.

Talking with professors of the course and colleagues from the faculty have motivated me to work with data science, innovating in new techniques.

So I spend my free time researching and thinking XD, which is what I like. 

Comentarios

  1. Hello Andrés, How are u, I remembered that you know all the bones of the hands, because you studied kinesiology. See you later.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Andrés! I was very happy read that you decided to study the major you loved as the child. Wow!
    PS: much success in everything.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi andres, what a crazy change from kineseology to anthropology, I'm glad you found your way.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1. WHO AM I?

4. MY SPECIAL PHOTO

3. MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY